Culture and Education »JAPAN EXCHANGE AND TEACHING (JET) Programme
The use of personal information submitted by applicants is limited to necessary use by the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, CLAIR, contracting organisations (including host prefectures/ designated cities). Personal information will be used for such matters as placement, orientations, etc. It will also be used for any of the administrative matters listed below in cases of emergency or early termination of appointment.
- Replacement of participant in the case of early termination of appointment
- Settlement of insurance matters, and financial discrepancies
- JET Accident Insurance contract/management matters
- Amendment of the list of JET programme participants
- Management for an emergency situation
- Other procedures necessary for the smooth management of the programme