Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship for 2016
The Government of Japan is now offering 3 categories of scholarships to qualified nationals of Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tuvalu and Vanuatu for studies in Japan. The categories are mentioned below.
For Fiji nationals; Completed application forms and all necessary documents need to be submitted to the Embassy of Japan in Fiji by 4:30pm on Thursday, 25 June 2015.
For Kiribati, Nauru, Tuvalu and Vanuatu nationals; Please contact the Ministry of Education in your respective countries. (Completed application forms and all necessary documents should be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Scholarship Section, your country by Wednesday, 10 June 2015.)
1. RESEARCH STUDENT (Postgraduate)
2. UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT (Degree Course)
3. SPECIALIZED TRAINING COLLEGE STUDENT (Diploma Course)
Please open and study the following application guidelines, application forms and necessary documents to be submitted to the Embassy.
Please also visit the website provided below to access examination questions from 2007 to 2010, for your preparation of written examinations.
* Please state “Scholarship Section” on the envelope if you are sending your application and necessary documents by post or hand delivery.
* Applications can be submitted for one scholarship category only per person.
* Certificate of Health needs to be submitted after applicants are shortlisted.
* Application guidelines, application forms and further information can also be obtained at the Embassy of Japan, Level 2, BSP Life Centre, Thomson Street, Suva.
* Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. All the documents submitted will not be returned.
*In order to support candidates with enquiries, the Embassy will have a Scholarship Advisor present at the Embassy Library on every Tuesday and Thursday in May and June starting from Thursday, 7 May 2015.
* Selected candidates for examinations/interviews will be notified by e-mail or phone in July 2015. Examinations and interviews will be held in July or August 2015.
* For more enquiries, please contact Ms. Mele Raturaga on phone: +679-330-4633 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org