Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship for 2015
The Government of Japan is now offering 3 categories of scholarships to qualified nationals of Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tuvalu and Vanuatu for studies in Japan. The categories are mentioned below.
For Fiji nationals; Completed application forms and all necessary documents need to be submitted to the Embassy of Japan in Fiji by 4:30pm on Friday, 27 June 2014.
For Kiribati, Nauru, Tuvalu and Vanuatu nationals; Please contact the Ministry of Education of your respective countries. (Completed application forms and all necessary documents should be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Scholarship Section by Wednesday, 11 June 2014.)
1. RESEARCH STUDENT (Postgraduate)
2. UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT (Degree Course)
3. SPECIALIZED TRAINING COLLEGE STUDENT (Diploma Course)
Please open the followings for application guidelines, application forms and necessary documents to be submitted to the Embassy.
1. RESEARCH STUDENT
(1) Application Guidelines
(2) Application Form
(3) Placement Reference Form
(4) Field of Study and Research Program Plan
(5) Recommendation Form
(6) Letter of Provisional Acceptance
(7) Certificate of Health
Please also visit the below website for examination questions in 2007-2010 for your preparation of written examinations.
* Applications can be submitted for one scholarship category only.
* Certificate of Health needs to be submitted after applicants are shortlisted.
* Application guidelines, application forms and further information can also be obtained at the Embassy of Japan, Level 2, BSP Life Centre, Thomson Street, Suva.
* Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. All the documents submitted will not be returned.
*In order to support candidates with enquiries, the Embassy will have a Scholarship Advisor present at the Embassy Library on every Wednesday in May and June 2014.
* Selected candidates for examinations/interviews will be notified by e-mail or phone in July 2014. Examinations and interviews will be held in July or August 2014.
* For more enquiries, please contact Ms. Mele Raturaga on phone: +679-330-4633 or email: email@example.com